Interior Painting Services
Whether you need Just the trim painted or the entire inside of your house we take the time, and preparation to do it right. At Pro West Painting we know how valuable your home is to you. We will ensure your home is painted the way you expect and nothing is damaged in the process.
Step-by-Step Interior Paint Process
- Protection: We make sure that your home is protected. Furniture will be covered with protective plastic and moved out of the way. Drop cloths will also be placed over the floor.
- Drywall Prep: Prep work will be done to your interior walls and ceilings. Drywall compound will be used to fix nail holes and other imperfections.
- Caulking: We will evaluate existing caulking. Loose caulking will be removed, cracks will be re-caulked, and new trims will be caulked at the seams and edges. Painters putty will fill nail holes in the trim.
- Sanding: Drywall compound will be sanded as neatly as possible to buff out any imperfections. Surfaces will be cleaned so that the dust doesn’t make its way into the paint.
- Priming: New drywall, drywall repairs, scuff-marks, water stains, as well as walls where wallpaper has been removed will be primed so that the final finish will be uniform.
- Painting: Paint crew will use technique that fits the space either spraying or brush and roll. Spraying and back-rolling provide a thick even coat, we will apply two coats of paint for a lasting finish.
- Finishing Up: At project completion we clean up your house and remove any trash and tools. This includes sweeping or vacuuming surfaces. We also use low VOC paint, so you can get back into and enjoying your newly painted home.
- Inspection: Once the project is completed, we will personally inspect our work and make sure it meets or surpasses national painting industry standards.