Exterior Painting Services
We at Pro West Painting believe that using the best quality painting products, knowledge and experience will result in less maintenance and repairs for the future. With proper and complete exterior paint preparation we will make it possible for your house paint to last you possibly 10 years or more. This is the ultimate goal.
Learn more about how we achieve lasting results through proper surface preparation:
Our Exterior Painting services include:
- Pressure Cleaning: High pressure cleaning is the most efficient method of cleaning tough dirt or mildew stains. Typically a bleach solution is added to the water to get surfaces extra clean.
- Protection: We are committed to protecting your house and landscaping. We take measures to ensure our work doesn’t compromise your home.
- Scraping: Some surfaces need to be scraped so the new paint can set in properly. Loose paint, caulking, and imperfections will be scraped off to slow the peeling process.
- Sanding: We lightly sand some trim with sandpaper to ensure that paint adheres to surfaces properly.
- Sealing: Cracks can expose your home to the elements, which could lead to costly repair and maintenance bills in the future. We will remove loose caulking, and apply new caulking to the surfaces of your house. Any nail holes in trim work will be filled with painter’s putty.
- Priming: We will prime any bare wood, new wood, repairs, or bleed-through from knotholes or stains. Priming is essential; without it, paint can peel away quickly or lead to some other kind of paint failure.
- Painting: Some of the trim work will be brushed by hand, while larger areas will be brushed and rolled. We Spray and backroll the body of the house with 2 coats of paint to make sure your paint holds up to the elements.
- Departure: When we leave, we make sure everything is clean and secure.
- Final Clean-Up: At job finish, we check surfaces for paint splatters and clean up debris as well as paint chips.
- Quality Inspection: Once the project is completed, we will personal inspect the work and make sure it meets or surpasses painting industry standards.